• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

bfw i-floods

Jim Foxall

I'm selling off a load of my barbel tackle as I just don't seem to do as much fishing as I used to and when I do go, catch nothing.

A pair of i-floods, never had a fish on them and that's true! £270 + Postage.

These are a pair and can be distinguished by different coloured whippings around the ferrules so the top and bottom sections of the two rods don't get muddled up. One original isotope had a slight crack and was replaced with a Muddy Water's isotope. I really like this pair of rods but it's pointless in keeping rods that won't be used. Have a look at the rods section for an idea of what they look like and the new price. No offers of swops, please. Payment by cash or PayPal gift. Collection can be arranged Loughborough/Leicester area.

I'm selling off a load of my barbel tackle as I just don't seem to do as much fishing as I used to and when I do go, catch nothing.

A pair of i-floods, never had a fish on them and that's true! £270 + Postage.

These are a pair and can be distinguished by different coloured whippings around the ferrules so the top and bottom sections of the two rods don't get muddled up. One original isotope had a slight crack and was replaced with a Muddy Water's isotope. I really like this pair of rods but it's pointless in keeping rods that won't be used. Have a look at the rods section for an idea of what they look like and the new price. No offers of swops, please. Payment by cash or PayPal gift. Collection can be arranged Loughborough/Leicester area.

Not getting a great deal of interest on the i-floods, so £245 + postage or pick up.

Back