• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Bewdley Bridge traffic.

Trevor Summerfield

Senior Member & Supporter
Does anyone know the current situation regarding Beales Corner and the bridge? It is fully open, one-way traffic or closed at the moment, staying at Highley in July. A few weeks off I know but forewarned is forearmed.

I was fishing in bewdley at the weekend (Saturday)

No foot or road access to the bridge at all. It was a bit of a pain as wanted to go to the Mug House pub for a pint after fishing but couldn't get to it 🙈🤣

We came from the Kidderminster side and couldnt cross the river. Stourport the nearest road bridge..

No foot or road access to the bridge at all. It was a bit of a pain as wanted to go to the Mug House pub for a pint after fishing but couldn't get to it 🙈🤣

We came from the Kidderminster side and couldnt cross the river. Stourport the nearest road bridge..
Yes. I believe I'm booked in on the Kidderminster side. You're right. It's a pain! Thanks for the info. I think!

There's vehicle access across the town bridge in Bewdley from east side (Kiddy side) to the west side, and there's pedestrian access either way across that bridge. The next closest bridge (where access is available east/west or west/east) is the by-pass bridge, which is half a mile downstream.

Back