• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Best Of Luck Everyone :):):)

Wayne Glossop

Just a post to wish everyone best of luck in the new upcoming season and most of all stay safe on the banks and enjoy!!!!
(also a massive thanks to everyone who has shared there information,tips,tactics, etc with me)
GOOD LUCK!!!! :):)

Yes it wont be long now, good luck to you Wayne and all the lads and lasses on BFW have a good one:)

It's too early, this thread needs to be closed and re-opened on Friday, otherwise some might get confused and go today!!! There are quite a number of senior citizens on here and they get confused very easily, take Messrs Gauntlet and Elliot for example ;)

Failing that, good luck and tight lines everyone :D

Just a post to wish everyone best of luck in the new upcoming season and most of all stay safe on the banks and enjoy!!!!
(also a massive thanks to everyone who has shared there information,tips,tactics, etc with me)
GOOD LUCK!!!! :):)

I'll second that Wayne!!! Good luck everyone and thanks for all the tips & some amusing threads that have kept me sane in the close season, Many thanks

Mark

Good luck to all and as long as we dont get much rain this week the rivers will be spot on and could be best start for years

It's too early, this thread needs to be closed and re-opened on Friday, otherwise some might get confused and go today!!! There are quite a number of senior citizens on here and they get confused very easily, take Messrs Gauntlet and Elliot for example ;)

Failing that, good luck and tight lines everyone :D

How dare you say we get confused Crooky.

Damn....I've forgotten what I was going to say. Anyway, take it from me that the minute I remember who you are I shall send you a very stiff PM :mad:

Cheers, Dave. :D

Back