• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Audi A4 Quattro 2015 S line 47k miles

Graham Elliott

Senior Member & Supporter
SOLD SOLD

Pretty much as new. No bumps or scrapes. Auto diesel 177bhp. TDi.
One owner ( me)
All extras Sat Nav Hard drive MMi plus. Parking+ front rear. Voice control bluetooth mobile. Dab cd drive
Hi beam assist. Jukebox. Auto
S tronic ( paddle / auto or manual)
Full service history.

Grey Leather alacanthra sports seats.
Unused mats. S line logo.

Superb Quattro. Never been stuck!

On Ebay. £10,950 But £150 discount BFW members

Photos on rqst.

Last edited:
Pretty much as new. No bumps or scrapes. Auto diesel 177bhp. TDi.
One owner ( me)
All extras Sat Nav Hard drive MMi plus. Parking+ front rear. Voice control bluetooth mobile. Dab cd drive
Hi beam assist. Jukebox. Auto
S tronic ( paddle / auto or manual)
Full service history.

Grey Leather alacanthra sports seats.
Unused mats. S line logo.

Superb Quattro. Never been stuck!

On Ebay. £10,950 But £150 discount BFW members

Photos on rqst.

Out of interest Graham, because this sounds a proper bargain, have you a link to the ebay advert? I'd like to torture myself having a look 😅

It is Rob.
Seriously. And 100pc it is excellent in all respects. Not a single fault ever.
As I said I am getting a new Audi mid Jan.
I just want more than px amount.

Last edited:
Bargain.

I had the A4 All-Road Quattro, same engine as this one. Best car I've ever owned,..only sold it as a costly divorce meant I had to cut the cloth...I bloody loved...that car!

Beautiful car Graham. When I came out of company cars a few years back I looked at an A4 Avant Quattro Special Edition, that was the 2.0 TDI version (170bhp) and the most amazing deep red/orange colour. I dithered over it for a couple of days before thinking I would go for it. When I made the enquiry it had already sold. I was a little bit peed off with myself about that at the time 😅

Where are you Rob?
You should have a look at it. Don't make the same mistake twice😁 cambelt done 3 months ago. ( thats a 350 job)
Anyway it will sell before new one comes

Back