• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Any one heard of baitroom?

Huanzhou Zhu

I was looking for some pop ups to replace my two years+ old tube this evening, and I discover this company called baitroom, loads carp anglers vouch for it so I looked at their website, and I just couldn't believe what I see, 45 GBP for a tube of pop ups?? And it is a normal tube not few KGs...

Mate fishes a syndicate with the owner.. yes that price is true yes they are the same size tub as any other … and yes they are good … but better than any other don’t know .. but if there was any wonder bait we would all be on it 🤣but for me save the money get some pop ups from hand craft baits instead better value total faith does some mega pop up and hook baits that do what they say on the tin. Gav that runs it will chat for ages on the phone about everything he does if you want to find out more. All I use and will use, had all my best results on his bait and hook baits personal if nothing more than it makes me angle better due to confidence. Plus you order next day they turn up by DPD

Another ‘handcraft’ user here - excellent quality. Only £12 a tub !

Or try ‘proper job’. Good flavours and super buoyant.

Back