• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Another clear out

Ben Jennings

Been Looking through my gear again and have a few bits I don't use. Well have quite a few but fr some reason am struggling to part with it. However for now I have the following for sale

Shimano super gtm 2500 with spare spool. Been used 3-4 times it's just a Bit to small for me. As new £55 posted

2 x shimano exage 4000 front drag reels. 4 spare spools seen very little use. Brought for my stalking set up but picked up some 5010's so they're now redundant. £80 posted for the pair

Fox 3 up 2 down holdall. Been used a couple of times very good compact holdall, fits 5 rods with 50mm rings and big pits in but isn't much bigger than a standard 3 rod sleeve. £50 ideally meet up but could post at cost.

Super gtm provisionally sold. Will sell the exages seperately for £40 each posted or £75 posted for the pair.

48F9DF41-AF5A-45A1-861C-31AD0B959388-1689-000001478DF42FE4.jpg

Back