• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Advice on a Two Rod Holdall

Anthony O'Dell

I am currently after a decent two rod holdall ( not a quiver ) for two twelve foot rods already made up, something of decent quality but not too heavy / large
Would like for it to be able to carry an unmade float as well
Considering the Nash H Gun Two Rod, Daiwa Infinity or the new Greys Prodigy one.
Any experience of any of these or advice on any other possibles?

Thanks

Tony

to me the korum seems bulky, but the total protection quiver looks a better bet, and the new greys prodigy look a nice setup, plenty of storage space but not mega bulky.

Also have the Korum Total Protection Holdall and can recommend highly, not too heavy, has good rigidity so very protective, plenty of space, spacious pockets. Although I don't use it for carp rods often, I can easily fit my made up rods on with the ST1000RA reel, so plenty of space for all reels. I can fit my landing net and umbrella in the rear pocket. And the side pocket can take my h gun pod, tripod and banksticks so it can really swallow gear. Haven't seen the others but if you do choose the Korum TPH you will not be disappointed.

I found the holdall too large if yuo do a bit of walking at all and changed to the Korum Total protection Quiver. Its well made.

I just wish they would add 2 more inches to the length of these things so it was easier, and felt safer putting the rods in.

Graham

Back