• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

AA Baits What are they like ?

Ian Grant

Senior Member & Supporter
With the huge rises in some bait ingredients, I've been looking around for cheaper suppliers.
I've found one that's a fair bit cheaper than any other I've looked at for the ingredients that I need, but before I go spending my money I was wondering if any of you have used them ?
The comments on their Facebook page are all glowing, but then they could easily delete any that were unfavourable, and I thought on here would be the best place to get an unbiased opinion. 😋

I’ve only used them for halibut and bloodworm pellets.And the quality and service was good.I haven’t used their base mixes or ingredients so can’t comment on them.

I've used them for pellets, base mix ingredients, base mixes, flavours and hydros for the last year or so. Never had a problem, prompt notifications on delivery and always good qaulity. Use with confidence 👍

With the huge rises in some bait ingredients, I've been looking around for cheaper suppliers.
I've found one that's a fair bit cheaper than any other I've looked at for the ingredients that I need, but before I go spending my money I was wondering if any of you have used them ?
The comments on their Facebook page are all glowing, but then they could easily delete any that were unfavourable, and I thought on here would be the best place to get an unbiased opinion. 😋
Crayfish love 'em Ian :p:p

Bought from AA Baits on the advice of a mate who is into bait making. Fast delivery and the bait I've made from their ingredients has caught a few fish so far....

AA baits are great. Went into the garage today to take stock of my boilie making ingredients only to find mice had been into it all and ruined it,, Went on to AA baits website today to replace it all. Should have it this week sometime :)

AA baits are great. Went into the garage today to take stock of my boilie making ingredients only to find mice had been into it all and ruined it,, Went on to AA baits website today to replace it all. Should have it this week sometime :)
I never keep important stuff in the garage ! especially my bait ingredients, even though it's attached to the house, I've got two cats, and have never had any bother with mice chewing gear, chairs and nets are the only things I keep in there anyway, never bait it's just asking for it, and I reckon will just attract them in the first place.

Back