• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

A few things for sale...

Alex Warren

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi all. Having a bit of a clear up in the fishing den and found a few things that I don't use, which probably deserve a new home... Any questions, drop me a PM. No wiggle room any prices. If they don't go here, they're going on eBay. Will add postage at cost. Here goes...

Grice & Young - Avon Royal Supreme - Apparently you 'pin enthusiasts will know the model/edition by the stickers... In relatively good nick. A graze and a blemish or two on the rim. £40 *If any experts spot that I'm under/over valuing this, please be a sport and let me know. SOLD

IMG_1383.jpeg IMG_1384.jpeg IMG_1385.jpeg

Shimano Alivio 2500RC - Used once, so in near 'as new' condition. No spare spool. £12

IMG_1386.jpeg IMG_1387.jpeg

2 x Shimano Aero GT4000 - Very good condition externally, 2x spare spools. These were an eBay purchase (a drunk one). Not used them, but they seem to work fine, feel smooth, etc. One has a slightly distorted bail arm (probably dropped), I'd imagine it will straighten out fine, but it is very minor... £70 for the pair. Will spilt them if two interested parties only want the one each. SOLD

IMG_1394.jpeg

Efgeeco Compact Hi-Tone Optonic Sensor Bite Alarm - Still bloody works, unbelievable! I last used this as a 14 year old on my first ever club book. that was 24 years ago and the battery is still going... Includes 'carp-ears'. Condition is used. Non-original case. £30

IMG_1389.jpeg IMG_1390.jpeg IMG_1388.jpeg

Thinking Anglers Rucksack - Model 600D -
Copy and paste that into google for more pics, I've done my limit. Used once. Bit of dust from the fishing den, just needs a brush and a wipe and it's more or less as new. £40 SOLD

IMG_1397.jpeg

Last edited:
Back