• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

A few other rods

Ben Jennings

A few other rods that I really should get rid I as they've not been used for a while.

A peregrine 4 piece Avon rod. 11 foot 1.5lb tc. Lovely rod again brought it as a rod to keep stored in the car but as I always use the van for fishing I've never got round to using it. So after 3 years of being sat in the cupboard and now having a torrix instead I still can't see it being used. Cost £190 lookin at the peregrine site they're still the same price. Say £130 + postage. Alternately could possibly swap for a decent 2 piece Avon rod or a top float rod plus cash adjustment either way if required

ECFC5417-F14B-453D-A3B2-CF94B6C4CB7C-2471-000001D6C11CB2AD.jpg

CC2D5D80-108E-4250-82B8-53CE6D0DBABF-2471-000001D6B6D18BAE.jpg

2 x shakespear skp 12 foot 2.5lb tc rods. These have actually been well used. For their age 15 years they're in good nick. Lovely action on these rods will bend and bend. Make ideal floater rods or small water rods. Could even be heavy barbel rods. £25 each or 2 for £40 + postage if required - ***SOLD***

144d5828.jpg

c0ddb6e8.jpg

I'm sure if I go through my dads shed where my unused rods are stored I'll find more. I'm sure there's a Dawsons of Bromley 8'6 cane pike rod that after 10 years of saying I'm going to make a project of and restore (it's in a bad way) I'm finally realising it won't happen. I'll post more when I have a look.

Last edited:
Back