• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is predicted that the nightmare weather they are going through in America at the moment might cross the pond to us Chris. If so, you may well end up praying for this rain to come back :D

Cheers, Dave.

been itching to get out for weeks ( works got in the way ) and try out my new waterproofs and sparkly clean new rod . sod the weather , theres nothing we can do about it, just as long as the roads are clear thats the main thing ! looking forward to my 1st 2014 fish .

Been lucky enough to fish 3 time's over the last 2 weeks, and each time the river is bl#@dy rising!!! What make's it worse is when i check the river level on the ea website, and see that the previous days it's been falling (when i can't fish!). I don't know about you guy's but i only seem to do well when the river has just started to rise, or when it's dropping!

Dave

i always do better on a rising river on my local, but obviously it can vary river to river...and other factors can influence it too. At the moment, in this current mild spell, it's a case of get in there while you can. Just wish I could get my missus/chauffeur to understand that fact, bless her :D

Cheers, Dave.

Back