• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

14lb 11oz Lower Severn Barbel dream come true

Dale Thomas

Smashed my lower Severn pb with a lovely 14lb 11oz beauty, thought I would lput it on here as I’ve not been on in a long time. But I see it’s already here, a great compliment thank you. But asking first would have been appreciated.
EC087569-FB91-447F-8E0E-12CF5D7E1471.jpeg

Thank you all this one really does mean a lot, I’m not familiar with the forum but I think the pic is on the opening page. Really not a problem it’s just I rarely visit the site and could have missed it.

Quality fish mate nice one. Hope one day a fish like that graces my net. We can but dream
Out of the blue to be honest, since opening week the lowers been tough
Quality fish mate nice one. Hope one day a fish like that graces my net. We can but dream
i think it’s 3 seasons since my last Lower Severn pb of 13lb 7oz, but the beauty of the Lower is you never know when but it could be the next bite.

Smashed my lower Severn pb with a lovely 14lb 11oz beauty, thought I would lput it on here as I’ve not been on in a long time. But I see it’s already here, a great compliment thank you. But asking first would have been appreciated. View attachment 6166
Well done Dale...it’s a corker. The grin thru’ the beard says it all

But I see it’s already here, a great compliment thank you. But asking first would have been appreciated.

errrrr, hang on a mo Dale. You yourself submitted it for inclusion to the BFW Gallery, it was added to the gallery by an admin yesterday (for all then to see) and it was also chosen to be added from there to the BFW Home Page last night.

Anyway, nice one Dale

Congratulations on a truly amazing barbel Dale! She's in great shape and perfect condition :)

I put your photo on the homepage. Apologies if this came a surprise. There is a note on the gallery intro that says:

"Please note that by submitting a photo, you automatically grant Barbel Fishing World permission to use the image on other areas of BFW and its social networks."

I hope you continue to post photos of your catches...

Cheers,

Andy

errrrr, hang on a mo Dale. You yourself submitted it for inclusion to the BFW Gallery, it was added to the gallery by an admin yesterday (for all then to see) and it was also chosen to be added from there to the BFW Home Page last night.

Anyway, nice one Dale
Wow that was quick I do apologise, I must admit to having a good look around the forum last night. I last visited several years ago and to be completely honest it wasn’t a nice experience. I unfortunately carried this forward when re visiting, please accept my apologies. I will approach the forum anew, it was far too long ago to matter.

Back