• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

13ft 4lb t.c. Harrison Ballista's

I offer for sale my set of four hardly used 13ft 4lb t.c. Harrison Ballista's... They are very powerful rods yet offer the 'Ballista' action, so not solely out and out broom handle distance rods despite the test curve.

I bought them for specifically targeting 'big' fish in difficult conditions (i.e. French rivers or at long range in UK Gravel pits). Three are special order factory build by Harrisons, the fourth is custom built to match the factory built rods by Vic Gibson c/o Yateley Angling. Unground blanks, black whippings, minimal cosmetics (just length and t.c.). Abbreviated duplon, Fuji's throughout incl real seats.

Would be perfect for long range/big carp fishing (or big rivers etc), or indeed for potentially casting heavy deadbaits long distances.

I will throw in four JRC padded full rod sleeves.

Four young kids and a wife that is unwilling to 'negotiate' forces sale...

Viewings very welcome, £450, collection from or near to Yateley, Hampshire.

Back