• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Chairs

John - I have 4 (all as new) Korum chairs for sale - they are/were on classifieds here March '24.
I believe 3 are current models viz:- Accessory S23, Aeronium supa lite deluxe and the Compact. Also have an unused Korum round leg deluxe recliner.
Collect from up't North LA6 - Kirkby Lonsdale

Looking for lightweight reclining chair, any recommendations? Previously had a carp porter, if anyone has one to sell

Define lightweight. I'm not sure any of the sub-5kg chairs are recliners, apart from the Korum Aeronium, which has no central seat padding/insulation and I found really uncomfortable, and cold to sit on.

My Fox Duralite (3.2kg) is the most comfortable I've found - never sat there wishing it had an adjustable back.

Iv got a korum Aeronuim recliner really lightweight don’t think they are below £100 now but had it a season and an half impressed to be fair even though it’s korum !!! ( don’t really rate there gear now ) . Only issue I had was to sort out reclining wheel as it wouldn’t recline.
To be fair it’s the best iv had so far 🤞👍

Where are you based John

Back