• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Help

Thank you for all of your replies

If any of you are interested you can still buy spare parts .. I had the wrong part number which was discontinued but now I have the right number and they do have a few in stock so I've ordered one.. I did notice that you can buy replacement covers to Part Number CBC 059-09 £26.50 But please check the number before ordering incase I've got it wrong again.

Parts have to be ordered through a Fox stockist.

I just clicked on various Duralite spares on the Fox website and almost all of the parts for this chair are discontinued. Only the left arm rest and the leg (internal) assembly/foot appear to be available.

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 15.45.20.png

Are you saying that regardless of this, other parts are available through Fox stockists?

As for the damage in the original post. I don't see how this could possibly happen in normal use, but I'm only a sprightly 15 stone.

I love mine - I look after my gear, but this chair still feels bullet proof after 2 years of use.

Back