• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tadcaster Day Ticket

I'm looking for any information on day tickets on the Wharfe at Tadcaster
I believe there's a new tackle shop that sells them. A postcode would be much appreciated!

I don’t Think tickets are available on the bank? I could be wrong though, I used to fish the members only section in between the weir and road bridge, it’s day ticket from the road bridge both sides going down river. There used to be a couple of free pegs behind the derelict pub in car park next to the bridge.

You can get day tickets from Ian Ashton the bailiff, look for him on FB and PayPal the money across. Not sure about day tickets on the bank but the tackle shop is the best bet . Heard it’s not fishing well at the moment !

Just noticed this , may be of interest ..

IMG_2177.jpeg

I am not sure how current the information is , some other info on the same page is far from accurate .

David

2023 prices £4 from the tackle shop on Kirkgate or £5 on the bank from the bailiff.

Day ticket stretch is below the road bridge and the former 'free' stretch behind what was the Britannia pub is part of the day ticket section. Above the road bridge to the weir is full members only.

Back