• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted- JRC Chair Pull Out Locking Knob

Mike Window

Senior Member & Supporter
A real long shot but I have a JRC chair which has lost one of the two pull out locking knobs.
This is the green one with the plastic cap that can be unscrewed. I have black ones fitted to another JRC chair but these do not appear to be able to unscrewed.
If anyone has a broken JRC chair with the green removeable cap please let me know. It is just the locking knob I require.
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0658.JPG
    IMG_0658.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 31
Mike.

Is it one of these stops. I have two Nomadic chairs. Can't seem to release these though if they fit.

Hi Gary it's the entire 3 pieces I am missing as shown in the photos not just the plastic cap.
Thanks Graham the black ones you have do not come apart so cannot be removed from the chair.
The green ones can be removed very easily just by unscrewing the cap. Thanks for trying.
Mike

What about our resident genius engineer, maybe he could knock you one up, not mentioning any names like 😜

Back