• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

New pb barbel

Top Angling that Richard. 👍👍👍Did you know it was going to be a PB or close too it, when the fight was on ?

Top Angling that Richard. 👍👍👍Did you know it was going to be a PB or close too it, when the fight was on ?
Not a clue mate. I wasn’t even convinced it was a barbel till I saw it.
very slow, heavy and to be fair well behaved.
The most difficult part about the fight was getting it up off the bottom and composing myself after I’d seen it but before I’d netted it.

I knew it was a pb when I caught the first glimpse of it. It looked absolutely enormous

Not a clue mate. I wasn’t even convinced it was a barbel till I saw it.
very slow, heavy and to be fair well behaved.
The most difficult part about the fight was getting it up off the bottom and composing myself after I’d seen it but before I’d netted it.

I knew it was a pb when I caught the first glimpse of it. It looked absolutely enormous
The hardest bit was getting the 7lb barbel picture blown up then cutting it out …😂😂😂😂

Well done, Rich. A stupendous specimen and so worthy of all the accolades.
You'll be chomping at the bit for next season (if you weren't already!). Brilliant stuff.

Back