• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hemp

Lee White

Anyone know if there is any Chinese hemp around in 25kg sacks thanks all I can see is French stuff

Perhaps it’s the shipping cost , France is much closer than China. Is Chinese hemp superior in some way? £130 does seem expensive.
Chinese hemp is a larger seed and as long as it’s a good clean batch split great French seeds apparently a lot smaller haven’t used French seeds but will be at them prices

These are ok for hemp, not the largest and by no means the smallest hemp seed that I’ve ever had:

Yeah I’ve only ever collected….there not too far from me, worth the travel if you’re not too far to stock up, they have a great range of bait products

Up in Liverpool Alan a bit to far for me talking to a chap today he seems to think unless I’m paying through the nose for large hemp I won’t get he said he getting quotes of 2k for a ton of Chinese hemp the pharmaceuticals apparently buying all the Chinese hemp up

He also said he bought a ton of French hemp and sent it back due to seed size and lack of splitting he currently using Lebanon hemp

Been in touch with them this morning they only deliver pallet loads
Sorry Lee, they used to have a warehouse that delivered individual sacks based away from Titmuss in Hatfield. A sort of separate business and websites, not sure how they were connected. Titmuss used to give people the website address and there was a link on their site. Think they must have closed down, might be worth seeing if they deliver pallets to a supplier close to you though.

Sorry Lee, they used to have a warehouse that delivered individual sacks based away from Titmuss in Hatfield. A sort of separate business and websites, not sure how they were connected. Titmuss used to give people the website address and there was a link on their site. Think they must have closed down, might be worth seeing if they deliver pallets to a supplier close to you though.
Don’t worry I’ll find someone close might try and see who they supply thanks

Back