• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair Sunday 7th November

Mike Window

Senior Member & Supporter
Not sure it's the correct forum but next Sunday

<edit> 7th APRIL

is the twice yearly Romsey Vintage Tackle Fair at Romsey School Hampshire
Doors open at 9 am and finishes about 12: 30 pm.
It's not just vintage gear but lots of modern stuff too.
Always some surprises as to what is on offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am definitely losing it
Yep sorry April 7th not sure how I can edit the title and date though

<date edited :) - paul4>

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way of finding out what might be for sale, Mike?

Hi Damian
You never know what turns up from old cane rods to modern carbon, centrepins, fixed spool reels both old and new. Stuffed fish, books float makers, a real variety of stuff. It depends what the sellers bring along. Garry Mills is always there. Normally about 30 or more sellers.
Great chance to meet up with old friends and make new ones.

Last edited:
Hi Damian
You never know what turns up from old cane rods to modern carbon, centrepins, fixed spool reels both old and new. Stuffed fish, books float makers, a real variety of stuff. It depends what the sellers bring along. Garry Mills is always there. Normally about 30 or more sellers.
Great chance to meet up with old friends and make new ones.
Hi Mike
Don’t forget that you don’t have to put the clocks forward anymore till next year , I shall remind you seeing as you forgot to do the last one.
Brian.

Hi Brian
As I said earlier I think I am definitely losing it. God knows where I got November from.
Anyway hope you will be able to come along on Sunday. Much better than those car boot sales you go to.
Mike

Hi Brian
As I said earlier I think I am definitely losing it. God knows where I got November from.
Anyway hope you will be able to come along on Sunday. Much better than those car boot sales you go to.
Mike
Cheers Mike I may just turn up if my booty is rained off.
Would feel strange turning up without Des.

Thanks Mike.

Back