• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Aint it the truth ?

Gerry Giles

Senior Member & Supporter
421483545_10161328262615242_885500697290612764_n.jpg

My youngest started coming to the ribble with me last Yr and loves his fishing,he also as adhd and aspergers so was a bit worried he couldn't sit still but everytime we go he lasts longer, he's now on 4/5hrs which is awesome for him..
Absolutely love that Ste, god bless him. I'm a cabbie, and also have to deal/look after kids with the same symptoms. it is hard work at times, but every good moment is a good one, every positive, is worth 4 times a negative. Good luck too you and your son. Keep at it Ste, . 👍

Absolutely love that Ste, god bless him. I'm a cabbie, and also have to deal/look after kids with the same symptoms. it is hard work at times, but every good moment is a good one, every positive, is worth 4 times a negative. Good luck too you and your son. Keep at it Ste, . 👍
Yes and thanks mate,being an older dad I'm now 55 he's 8 must admit sometimes I've struggled to keep myself in control but we manage to do it and fishing helps...

Back