• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Travel 8ft float rod 5 piece.

Daniel Earl

Senior Member & Supporter
8ft travel float rod Built by Nick Buss 50 delivered.

Unsure of the blank maybe an evoke but it’s a burgundy with s light guides, lovely little action on the rod the same rod he built for him self to travel in a suitcase etc or boot of car.

Complete with dust case

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 78
Hahaha I wish well my wife thinks I do,

It’s a genuine reason I got to clear this lot out as I need to put some money back into the pot.

It’s a little gutting but I need the pay some bills and things have caught up with me re my mental health etc not Afraid to say it publicly as its part of the process of me dealing with it.

Wanted to offer it out here before the likes of eBay for example

Tight lines

@Daniel Earl thanks for sharing its very much OK to not be OK. Use men need to recognise that soo much more than the women. Trust you've got the friendship and support in your journey. I literally messaged my neighbour the same theme this morning. I've been to some very dark places but with my faith and love of my wife and friends I'm through the other side. However always looking to lift people up love them and journey with them. Life is very hard at times especially for some people. Anyway that's probably a private message but equally like you say let's get out public. Take care Jon 🙂 👊
P.s hope you saw my attempt at a funny message.

@Daniel Earl thanks for sharing its very much OK to not be OK. Use men need to recognise that soo much more than the women. Trust you've got the friendship and support in your journey. I literally messaged my neighbour the same theme this morning. I've been to some very dark places but with my faith and love of my wife and friends I'm through the other side. However always looking to lift people up love them and journey with them. Life is very hard at times especially for some people. Anyway that's probably a private message but equally like you say let's get out public. Take care Jon 🙂 👊
P.s hope you saw my attempt at a funny message.
I did :) thank you,

I agree totally.

Rod now sold btw :)

Back