• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Daiwa Mission Landing Net

Bill Walford

Senior Member & Supporter
WITHDRAWN FROM SALE…..Decided to keep it after all 1 x 36” Daiwa Mission Landing Net with Stainless steel spreader block. Bought before lockdown as an impulse buy and never been used. No handle/pole just the frame, net, spreader block in nylon “stink bag” In new condition, never been used.
£50.00 inclusive of carriage.
Collect Dartford area if you are local.

Attachments

• AFC1FF46-880B-416A-92EA-B68DC3ACE226.jpeg
    AFC1FF46-880B-416A-92EA-B68DC3ACE226.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 6CDE3B36-C2E1-4D29-9F89-D849B11FF08A.jpeg
    6CDE3B36-C2E1-4D29-9F89-D849B11FF08A.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
1 x 36” Daiwa Mission Landing Net with Stainless steel spreader block. Bought before lockdown as an impulse buy and never been used. No handle/pole just the frame, net, spreader block in nylon “stink bag” In new condition, never been used.
£50.00 inclusive of carriage.
Collect Dartford area if you are local.
It’s getting close to a 100 views and no interest. I’ll drop my asking price to £45:00 carriage paid

Hi Bill,
Could you measure the depth of the net please?
Thanks,

Steve
God Morning Steve. My apologies for the delay in replying. My son has “borrowed” my infrequently used 42” carp net so I’ve decided to keep the Daiwa now I’m afraid. Sorry to mess you and everyone about.

Th
They are all guilty of such crimes.
I can’t think of many that cater for us triangle guys nowadays.
The norm seems to be too shallow, mesh size too small and spreader blocks made of cheese ☹️
I think the spreader blocks and net arms sold by the Tackle Box are as good as anything I've seen (Chris Brown apart).

Back