• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Rudd

Paul,
What are they going to do with the Tench? hopefully rehome them in another water owned by said CS? I was going to give that water a go too if its the same one as the AM piece by a well known angler lol

Brian
This is happening all over the country, turning good fisheries into boring carp only fisheries. It's disgusting.

This is happening all over the country, turning good fisheries into boring carp only fisheries. It's disgusting.
Agreed but, unfortunately, that is what the majority of anglers seem to want these days. Either specimen waters with a limited stock of larger carp (all with names, of course!) or ‘runs’ waters, stuffed with small to medium sized carp. I’m sure the likes of Dick Walker and Fred J Taylor are spinning in their graves at the very thought!

Dave

Moved the pb up by an ounce, 2lb 6oz - the best way to do it ! Still hoping for one closer to 3lb before the cold weather arrives. I’m going to miss the fens when it does.

Attachments

• 01143901-260F-410B-8E4B-86C43F3E388D.jpeg
    01143901-260F-410B-8E4B-86C43F3E388D.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 141
Brian,

There is a waiting list for members (bearing in mind it is a carp fishery) and it's over £500 p.a. Not sure what is happening to the tincas, but i will try to find out. I think the EA are relocating them.

Paul
Quality tench are apparently hard to find. They should fetch a good price. There will be plenty of takers.

Back