• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted

I remember them fishing together on City of London Piscatorials section near St Pats.

That was the Closer first one.

I remember this very well as for some reason whilst fishing it with two pals, JB saw us and reported to the Committee that I was guiding and using the water for Commercial gain.

If he had bothered to check, he would have found out that one of the pals was a long time member and the other was a friend from Hull who had fished as friends together for 10 years.

Anyway, the Committee apologised to me for the fuss.

Considering the water had been used by JB for a Commercial DVD I thought it was a bit strong, however, I had caught some of the big fish there..

Last edited:
Graham i spoke to chap on here he's in hospital at moment said he don't no when he's getting out he has the both copy's of it summer and winter think the second one is but not heard or seen any one else with the copy's other than him..

Screenshot_20220717_085419_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

Back