• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Trent

Mark Pevy

Senior Member & Supporter
Fishing stoke bardolf this weekend, any tips from you trent fellas?,dont think it's very prolific, so not expecting a lot😉

Just wanted some sensible advice ray,im not on Facebook where im sure those sort of comments are rife☹
Oh sorry I was only making a comment on someone's post only light hearted banter nowt malious and you've had some good advice already

Fiskerton day ticket would have been a good choice !
however Stoke weir does produce fish ,low light conditions best chance .

Cheers adam,picked up the rod earlier, lovely thanks very much,we are fishing a few hundred yards below the weir, wayne is a member of ashfield and we fishing overnight so🤞

Cheers adam,picked up the rod earlier, lovely thanks very much,we are fishing a few hundred yards below the weir, wayne is a member of ashfield and we fishing overnight so🤞
Had a lovely little baby one,hopefully something bigger later lol

If your'e fishing the Ferry field, up the top end from the fence and cattle grid downstream to the lone tree always used to produce.
But when I fished it Notts fed ran it and the Ashfield book was 40 quid with no waiting list!! How time Flies.
Can't see why the area wouldn't still produce.
Good luck.

If your'e fishing the Ferry field, up the top end from the fence and cattle grid downstream to the lone tree always used to produce.
But when I fished it Notts fed ran it and the Ashfield book was 40 quid with no waiting list!! How time Flies.
Can't see why the area wouldn't still produce.
Good luck.
Thanks, we're just above the tree, be nice to get something, dont get to fish with my brother very often so not that worried if i dont catch much👍

Stoke weir isn’t day ticket. The west bank is Ashfield members only and the east bank, I believe, is Notts AA. Fiskerton can be an excellent venue, tickets in advance from the village post office. Like the rest of the river its in desperate need of some rain.

Stoke weir isn’t day ticket. The west bank is Ashfield members only and the east bank, I believe, is Notts AA. Fiskerton can be an excellent venue, tickets in advance from the village post office. Like the rest of the river its in desperate need of some rain.
Yeah,my brother is an ashfield member 👍

Back