• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Cage feeder

Jeff Smith

Can anyone recommend a cage feeder of about 2oz weight with one end blocked off?
I want to use it filled with small pellets (4mm) then plugged with a small amount of ground bait.

Can anyone recommend a cage feeder of about 2oz weight with one end blocked off?
I want to use it filled with small pellets (4mm) then plugged with a small amount of ground bait.
Jeff,
Korum do a range of weights but I don’t know what size the mesh is!
Regards
Bill

Buy one Korum blockend feeder and one korum mesh feeder of the same size. Take out the blockend caps cut the gum and with the 2 ends, tie wrap to top of both feeders.

Have a look at Leroy Wyant on Facebook, he makes exactly what you're looking for in different sizes and weights. His feeders and leads are brilliant and reasonably priced too. He does have a minimum order of 20 but you can mix and match and his postage is £5 regardless of how big an order you put in.
Screenshot_20220525-120437_Facebook.jpg

Have a look at Leroy Wyant on Facebook, he makes exactly what you're looking for in different sizes and weights. His feeders and leads are brilliant and reasonably priced too. He does have a minimum order of 20 but you can mix and match and his postage is £5 regardless of how big an order you put in.
View attachment 19441
Mark,
Do you have any other details of Leroy please. Like many others I don’t do FB
Regards
Bill

If you want anything specific bill you can always drop me a message. There’s not much I can’t throw together in some form of a feeder before the season starts.
View attachment 19448
Many thanks Richard. I’m ok for the foreseeable future but will keep your kind offer to mind 👍👍

Many thanks Richard. I’m ok for the foreseeable future but will keep your kind offer to mind 👍👍
Yeah it’s not no problem Bill if it’s easier for you as I’m always around.
I’ve looked at Leroy’s feeders and they look really tidy. I certainly could not put mine on fb simply due to time available to make them. It would end up being a full time job I’d imagine

Back