• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult 28

Martin Mumby

Hi everybody,

Catch Cult 28 is in production and and available to order online from www.catch-cult.co.uk

As you can see from the file attached there is a real variety of material with, hopefully, something of interest to all anglers.

Thanks to AndyF, BFW, and all those who continue to support Catch Cult! I can assure you it is appreciated and not taken for granted.

Thanks and tight fishes, Martin

Attachments

• CC28 COVER.jpg
    CC28 COVER.jpg
    773.7 KB · Views: 174
  • CC28 CONTENTS.jpg
    CC28 CONTENTS.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 179
I will be at the Barbel Society 'do' tomorrow at Telford.

Got some copies of CC and will have various books with me.

If you are going please come and have a chat.

It would be good to get some feedback as hardly anybody ever comments on my posts about Catch Cult on BFW.

Cheers, Martin

Good magazine , but I was never sure about the title , anything with Cult in the title sounds vaguely sinister , but clearly this has not held it back so keep up the good work Martin

We chatted at the Barbel show Martin, the magazine has a good variety of articles about different species. I particularly liked the Chub articles by Vito in CC27 & 28 and the excellent Barbel one by Stephan in CC23. Regards Steve

Back