• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Catch Cult 21 Update

Martin Mumby

Good afternoon everybody, I hope you are all safe and well!

Light is at the end of the tunnel, better and warmer times are on the horizon.

Catch Cult 21 is now at the mailing house and all pre-ordered copies will be in the post by now, or very soon.

I expect magazines to be landing on doormats later next week.

As usual, there is a real cross section of material from some well known anglers, and anglers you may have never heard of!

Where else can you read about pike, catfish, roach, perch, chub, River Stour, art, skate, diary, small rivers and mahseer in the same magazine....?

Available now from www.catch-cult.co.uk

My thanks to Andy and all at BFW for supporting my efforts to bring you a quality production.

One final thing. I have mentioned several times that I welcome new material from anybody, anywhere, if it's good CC will publish it!

As far as I know I don't remember anybody from BFW responding directly to my requests, I can't help wonder why that might be?

Any suggestions?

Sincere thanks to all who have supported Catch Cult, helping keep up the tradition of 'Angling in Print'

Stay Safe and Keep the Faith, cheers, Martin

Attachments

• CC21 COVER.jpg
    CC21 COVER.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 134
  • CC21 OUT NOW PIC.jpg
    CC21 OUT NOW PIC.jpg
    659.7 KB · Views: 117
Back