• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

SWIM 7

Terry Simner

Senior Member & Supporter
Teme.jpg

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

I'm assuming that's the upper Teme Terry!?

Blimey...

Has it, in recent memory, dried up this early in the summer?

My farming clients are pulling their hair out, grass hasn't grown for the last 3-4 weeks and some very stressed/sick looking spring cereal crops out there. Who would have predicted a drought following all the autumn and winter rainfall that fell across the country. We could be heading for a real disaster as far as UK food production is concerned this year.

Those folks who don't believing in climate change obviously don't spend much time in the great outdoors.

I'm assuming that's the upper Teme Terry!?

Blimey...

Has it, in recent memory, dried up this early in the summer?

My farming clients are pulling their hair out, grass hasn't grown for the last 3-4 weeks and some very stressed/sick looking spring cereal crops out there. Who would have predicted a drought following all the autumn and winter rainfall that fell across the country. We could be heading for a real disaster as far as UK food production is concerned this year.

Those folks who don't believing in climate change obviously don't spend much time in the great outdoors.
Yes Joe, bang on. In hot weather the higher reaches of the Teme do tend towards the 'subterranean' route, but I've not known this to happen in May. It's all very bad news ATM.

Back