• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fishing DVD's for Sale

Gareth Boycott

Hi Chaps,

I have the following DVD's for sale as I have watched them and no longer need them:

Barbel Days & Ways - Volume 1 - £12 posted

Barbel Days & Ways - Volume 2 - £12 posted

Catching the Impossible - DVD 1 - (this contains the episode with Martin's 15lb+ Ouse barbel) - £12 posted

Dean Macey On Coarse - Barbel & Bream - first episode sees Dean fishing the Royalty with Ray Walton - £6 posted

Please PM if interested. Will do all four at £36 posted.

Cheers,

Gareth

Hi Chaps,

I have the following DVD's for sale as I have watched them and no longer need them:

Barbel Days & Ways - Volume 1 - £12 posted

Barbel Days & Ways - Volume 2 - £12 posted

Catching the Impossible - DVD 1 - (this contains the episode with Martin's 15lb+ Ouse barbel) - £12 posted

Dean Macey On Coarse - Barbel & Bream - first episode sees Dean fishing the Royalty with Ray Walton - £6 posted

Please PM if interested. Will do all four at £36 posted.

Cheers,

Gareth
Hi Gareth
I suspect you sold these DVD’s? Please let me know thanks

Hi Steve
I am after the 1st DVD as a present for my father, the 2nd and 3rd DVD’s are still available through Martin’s website it’s just the first DVD (episodes 1 to 3) that I really need

I was aware that it was an old thread but I can't source DVD 1 of the series anywhere so I thought I'd ask if it was still available on the off chance. Thanks Colin

Just a quick note since this appears an old post and I am not losing anyone a sale- until recently Catching the Impossible was available on Amazon Prime to be streamed for free (if a Prime member), not sure if it still is.

Hi Carey,

it is available on prime unfortunately I am after a copy of episodes 1-3 for my father who is in his mid seventies and doesn’t do the internet.
Thank you for your message though.
Best wishes
Colin

Back