• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Wanted - Fox Kevlar Barbel Rod (RD 3436)

John Osborne

Hi all, I'm looking for one or more of the above, ideally in excellent or 'new' condition, but will consider more used examples. Cash waiting, and I travel around the country, so collection may be possible.

If you have or know of any for sale, please get in touch

Cheers

John

They occasionally crop up on eBay I’ll keep an eye open for you and send you a message if I find one.
the going prices for them often go sky high mind.
They good quality rods but when you see used examples fetching new Harrison money it does make you wonder
Good luck.

Thanks Richard, I also look on eBay, but I'm not a huge fan of the site.

I'm still gutted that I missed a new one on this forum a little over a month ago 😣

Hi Steve, I'm not on Facebook, but a friend put me it touch with a guy down in Devon who was selling one on Facebook, but that came to nothing

Now we are all bidding against each other

If your gonna bid John let me know and I'll drop out. Regards Clive

Thanks for letting me know about this chaps, it didn't come up on my eBay alert!

Yes, I will be bidding Clive, but PM me if you have a winning method for eBay, as I would be happy to buy it from you too

Thanks for letting me know about this chaps, it didn't come up on my eBay alert!

Yes, I will be bidding Clive, but PM me if you have a winning method for eBay, as I would be happy to buy it from you too
Have a max in your mind you want to pay and with 5 seconds to go, put in your max bid. Either way, you should be happy.

I leave you too it John good luck the auction.

Others will come up if you miss out. I’ll pm you if I spot any.
They are nice rods but sadly like a lot of gear on eBay the prices get driven well above the items actual worth. 5000xteas and Martin bowler barbel rods are the same.
the fox kevs are nice but there are much better ways to spend £220 which is usually the normal fetch

Back