• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

winter fishing suit

Steve Foran

I know it's summer but I am looking for a new suit for winter fishing anyone got this one Trakker Elements Jacket + Bib & Brace Trousers Thermal Heavy Duty Combo Suit

I bought the trakker deal of trousers, double jacket (fleece inner and showerproof outer) baseball cap and beanie hat, about fifteen years ago, the trousers gave up a couple of years ago (full length zip down the leg), the jackets and hats are still going strong.

Not sure if the quality is still the same, but I would buy (the same) again!

I bought a trakker suit to replace my previous one which had given years of good service, unfortunately they have taken away the tabs which hold the arms of the inside fleece to the outside jacket. This means that when you take the jacket off the inside arm pulls out, a minor but very vexing problem, when all they had to do was leave a good design alone. When I asked them about this the answer was that some people are pulling off the toggles when taking off the jacket.

I have tried lots over the years and if you want something thats superb ??? I would check out the
PROLOGICComfort Thermo Suit

Back