• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Worth A Watch

Nice.

One of the other videos in the same series is even better - Chris Yates and Martin Bowler drinking tea, eating cake, playing frisbee and sleeping. Plus Bowler getting more and more frustrated as Yates looks on in bewilderment.
Brilliant film.Loved Chris's doorbell.
Well deserved effort and achievement by Mr Helleur.

Don't normally enjoy anything carpy, but enjoyed this one (must be the river), thanks

Just watched chapter 3, right up there with " a passion for " , didn't think anything else would ever come close, but this just did. Superb, even though it was carp.

I think the Terry Hearn ones are even better. As a story teller, Terry has no equal in the angling world imo. Brilliant angler too.

Nothing will ever beat, A Passion For Angling, but this is a pretty good second.
I actually like Martin, his enthusiasm reminds me of his uncle.
The great John Wilson. R.I.P.

Yes, agreed, JW was a great angler with an infectious sense of enthusiasm. There's just something about Messrs Yates and James that transcends all the others. Just a very personal opinion, however.

Hi men ,

Carp based , but the bait puts a big barbel on the bank . What a nice video .

Hatter
Nick is a lovely bloke very local to me have been mates for donkeys years he is a very passionate down to earth Knowledgeable bloke who just lives fishing and made it his occupation

great series of videos, the Thames Campaign was really enjoyable and the Chris Yates one was thoroughly enjoyable.

Back