• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Spring clear out

Stephen Goderski

I have had a spring clean of my fishing tackle and have the following items for sale:

Nash Indulgence 3 six leg bed chair - have had it 10 years but have used it for less than 15 nights in that time so it is in excellent as new condition. Comes with a Nash Wide Boy Bedchair Bag, also in excellent condition - £150 for both (photos are attached)

Nash Brolly Dome - has never been taken out of its bag let alone seen the bank so brand new - £100

8ft, 2 piece rod with matt camo finish - 6ft top section with cork butt just short of 2 feet. I bought this many years ago in Geoffrey Bucknall’s shop, Rod & Line in Lewisham. Savay legend Curly Hatchman also bought one that afternoon (Mick, if you read this and want a pair....). From memory it has a 2lb test curve and bears the legend “Snide”. I used it once so again in excellent condition, effectively unused. I think it was designed to be hidden away from bailiffs… £50

All these items are collection only from Ascot / Windsor area - 5 mins from junction 3 of the M3, 10 mins from junction 13 of the M25, 15 mins from junction 10 of the M4. I will be happy to meet somewhere close by to make life easier.

Any questions, just ask.

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    395.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 37