• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Old tackle and house contents

Paul Collins

My mother and father passed away last year and it's now time to get rid of all their possessions. Tackle wise there's not a great deal of stuff but there is a bit of 60's/70's gear that may be of interest.
This is all from memory at the moment.:-
14' Apollo taperflash float rod
20' cane Roach pole
a few Mitchell 300's
rod holdall tackle box etc.
Very nice 12' glass float rod made by Middlesex angling co., on a Lerc blank.

House contents, pretty much everything, quite new Beko fridge, freezer and cooker, Bosch(I think)washing machine and dishwasher, beds, chests of drawers, G plan style bedroom furniture, mirrors, good quality three piece suite, large rug, very nice circular/oval timber dining table and chairs (custom made) very nice glass display case, etc. etc.
They lived in Singapore for a few years and there are a few oriental style framed prints and the like.
The house is in Garston, Herts and I'd be happy to show anyone round by appointment.
If any member is in the house clearing business, and is interested, or could give me any advice I'd be really grateful.
Please PM me your mobile no. and I'll call you.
Kind regards
Paul

Back