• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Mark Tunley 1.75lb Dark Carbon - Custom

Garry Howell

Testing the water really with this one, I am thinking about selling my 1.75lb Dark Carbon rod, this was made for me with burgundy whippings instead of the standard black (I have thing for this spec!). I has the SG Atlas SiC 20mm ring set and is in perfect condition. I have used is a few times and had good fish on it, but it just doesn't suit me, my fave is a 1.75 GTi that bends forever and they are totally different. I am looking for £200 for the rod, I am in Thetford Norfolk and would be prepared to meet up within reason, or I can post at purchasers cost. Let me know if you are interested. Seems a shame to leave it gathering dust, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4136.jpeg
    IMG_4136.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_4137.jpeg
    IMG_4137.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_4133.jpeg
    IMG_4133.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 164
I’m gonna make a cheeky offer on it Garry.
Feel free to knock it straight back or sit on it for a bit to see if you get a better one.

I take no offense in either case but I can’t go any higher as this is a budget I’ve set aside for a rod matching this description roughly.
It’s not a reflection on what the rod is or isn’t worth at all.

Assuming there is no name written on the blank, If you want I’ll be prepared to pick it up from your door for £175 however you want to receive it.

Hi Richard, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, hope that you had a good weekend, the rod is yours if you would like it, let m know. Thanks

Hi Richard, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, hope that you had a good weekend, the rod is yours if you would like it, let m know. Thanks
I definitely want it Garry if you are happy with my original offer.

I’ll pm you later about collecting 👍🏻

Back